Small business owners typically spend eight to ten hours per month handling payroll related tasks. While it may not seem like a lot of time, it’s time that takes you away from running your business.
For small to medium size business owners, payroll can be complicated and it seems like every year a new piece of federal, state, and/or local legislation related to payroll is passed that needs compliance.
Outsourcing your payroll to us is more affordable than you think.
When you outsource your payroll responsibilities to Highpoint Advisory Services, you get a dedicated payroll specialist. Our specialist works with you throughout the entire payroll process. We also stay on top of legislation affecting payroll compliance for you.
Here’s what we do for you:
- Direct Deposit and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- Payroll tax compliance, e-filing, e-file tax payments
- Payroll reporting by employee or department
- W-2, W-3, and 1099 processing
- User-friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
- Payment of third-party withholdings such as insurance and 401(k)