Tax Preparation Can Be An Intimidating Task – We Can Help
Navigating the confusing and contradictory IRS tax code is difficult to do. It can be a nightmare
We stay current on the IRS code, which is complex and constantly changing. We use our in-depth knowledge of the tax code to prepare your tax returns so you don’t miss out on any entitled tax credits or deductions.
We minimize your tax obligations by formulating a tax plan appropriate for your unique circumstances and financial condition. We work with you throughout the year to discuss any provisions, credits and deductions that are legally available.
To formulate an appropriate plan, we need to examine both your business and personal income. A solid plan for one tax bracket may not work well in another bracket.
There are ample opportunities to save money
with a proper tax preparation strategy in place.
Tax Preparation for Business
As a business owner, you’re busy developing new ideas and making sure your business runs smoothly. You probably don’t have time to reconcile your bank account or generate balance sheets to manage your cash flow, let alone read up on the latest tax laws to find out which tax breaks you can take advantage of.
When you first started out, and money was tight, the do-it-yourself method of accounting might have worked just fine. But now that you have employees, need to pay estimated taxes, and manage your cash flow better, it’s time to find a trusted advisor to partner with all year long–not just at tax time.
And, if you’re just starting a business, there’s no better time than now
to discuss tax planning strategies that will help you build a foundation for future success.
What We Do For You
Make Sure You Never Miss a Deadline Again!
- State and federal income tax preparation and filing
- Local and state sales tax compliance
- State and federal payroll tax
- Develop tax planning strategies that save you money and minimize tax liability
- Profit and loss statements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity selection and structure (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC)
The IRS, as well as state and local governments, imposes strict deadlines for business tax obligations. Missing these tax deadlines and failing to comply with payroll and sales taxes negatively impacts your bottom line and may result in fines for non-compliance.
Tax Preparation for Individuals
Tax Season is Just around the corner. What are you waiting for? For a fast, accurate tax professionally-prepared tax return this year give us call us today or fill out the contact form below.
- Prepare accurate tax returns that are filed on time
- Calculate estimated taxes for self-employed small business owners
- Develop tax planning strategies that reflect individual financial goals
- Electronic filing and direct deposit for a faster tax refund
- File Extensions and calculate estimated tax to avoid interest and penalties