What We Can Do For You
Highpoint Advisory Services specializes in these following categories.
We offer the ideal solutions customized towards your business accounting running smoothly & efficiently.
Whether you require monthly, quarterly or annual accounting support we will work with you to ensure your financial needs are being addressed and your goals are being achieved. We offer timely financial reporting and advice, accounting software training and support and more.
- Accounting Software Setup, Training and Support
- Business Coaching
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Software integrating with your accounting software
We will handle this critical but time-consuming function on-site or off-site. Outsourced bookkeeping makes smart financial sense. Reduce your overhead costs by eliminating a specialized employee dedicated to overseeing the books.
We can handle your payroll needs so you can get back to doing what you enjoy best—growing your business.
Outsourcing this function is cost effective and easy. As your payroll partner, we take care of all the time-consuming administrative tasks, including check processing, direct deposit, W-2 processing, and filing timely quarterly and annual payroll tax returns. Payroll laws are constantly changing and payroll compliance issues are one of the most expensive mistakes a business can make . With Highpoint Advisory Services you can leave those worries to us. In addition, your employees will enjoy secure online access to their pay check stub information and W-2s—saving you hours of time.
We minimize your tax obligations by working with you throughout the year to strategize provisions, credits and deductions that are legally available to your business.
To form an appropriate plan, we formulate an estimate of both your business and personal income. A solid plan for one tax bracket may not work well in another bracket.
The IRS code is complex and constantly changing, but there are opportunities to save money with a proper business tax preparation strategy in place.
We are Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisors which means we can help you not only setup QuickBooks but also teach you and provide ongoing assistance as needed.
- Install and set-up QuickBooks accounting software.
- Conduct a review of your business to identify the best version of QuickBooks to meet your accounting, bookkeeping and tax needs.
- Teach you and your staff to use QuickBooks effectively.
- Review your QuickBooks file to ensure proper recording of your transactions.
- Determine the accounts that should be incorporated into your QuickBooks system
- Develop customized templates for your financial documents, including sales orders, invoices, and financial statements.
- Establish online downloads from your bank and other financial institutions.
- Provide ongoing support and assistance as needed.