Countdown to July 31, 2019
If you are looking for a blend of personal service and expertise, you’re in the right place… by combining our 30+ years of accounting and business experience and the energy and friendliness of our staff, you will receive close personal and professional attention.
We offer a broad range of affordable, experienced, and friendly services for business owners that specialize in construction management, contractors and the medical field.
Financial Advisory Services
- Part-time CFO services
- Financial growth strategies
- Strategic short- and long-term business planning
- Internal controls
- Cash flow management
Business Accounting Services
Individual and Self-employed Accounting Services
Tax Preparation Services for Business and Individuals
- Prepare tax returns that are filed on time
- Calculate estimated taxes for self-employed small business owners
- Develop tax planning strategies that reflect individual financial goals
- Electronic filing and direct deposit for a faster tax refund
- File Extensions and calculate estimated tax to avoid interest and penalties
QuickBooks Setup and Training
- Set up and customization – After we set up your QuickBooks software, we help you customize it specifically for your business–including integrating third party invoicing or bill pay software.
- Employee Training – Our Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors provide personalized training for you and your employees– at your location or ours.
- QuickBooks Review – Review, sort and process monthly or quarterly transactions, reconcile the general ledger and all accounts, and prepare required reports.
- Periodic Tune-ups – We are available to perform periodic reviews of your QuickBooks system reviewing transactions and cleaning up and organizing your bookkeeping system.
The Internal Revenue Service has issued its 2017 optional standard mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating an automobile for business, charitable, medical or moving purposes. Beginning Jan. 1, 2017, the standard mileage rates for the use of a...
The rules for business education deductions are as follows: You must already work in the business the education relates.¹ You must have already met the minimum educational requirements for the work.² If your education meets the above requirements, the rules let you...